The aims and objectives of IPA
To uphold the dignity of the profession by encouraging members to:
- Adopt correct business practices
- Adhere to ethical codes of conduct
- Aim for the highest standards of workmanship
- Promote and foster healthy relationships within the fraternity
To promote advancement of plumbing services in the country by:
- Organising Seminars, Exhibitions, Symposiums to educate members of the trade and general public.
- Providing a platform for dissemination of information and exchange of ideas on matters related to the plumbing profession
- Establishing harmonious means of communications to facilitate better interface between the Plumbing Community, Government/ Quasi government agencies, Statutory bodies, NGOs and Private Agencies.